Individual classes with one or more models for intermediate/experienced artists, designed to provide practice and skill-building in representing the unclothed human figure. Each session will be moderated by an artist instructor, and will include demonstrations, timed gesture drawings, and several extended poses. Drawing materials such as charcoals, pastels, pencils, oil pastels, ink, newsprint and drawing boards and easels are provided, however artists are encouraged to bring your favorite drawing supplies and paper for extended poses.
- Register online or email email@example.com by the previous Saturday.
- Lab hours 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Ages Adult (+18, High School Seniors with parent permission)
- Class Limit 15 (please sign up by the Saturday prior)
- Fee $20 per class, or 3 classes for $55
- Wednesday Evenings: Feb 15, March 8, April 12, May 10, June 14, July 19