Riverboat Jazz Cruise
- From: Sep 21, 2017 – Oct 26, 2017 - Recurring weekly on Thursday
- Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat
- 11 Championship Way
Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Times: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Admission: $10
- Phone: (717) 540-1010
Enjoy live music on the best deck in the area!
The Pride of the Susquehanna will have live musicians performing every Thursday June through October. This popular event is a great way to enjoy the beauty of the Susquehanna River while relaxing to live Jazz music performed by talented musicians.
- Docked for Happy Hour: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- The music continues on a 1-Hour Sunset Cruise: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- This event is free to board and listen from 5:30-7:30pm.
- $10 tickets are sold are for the 1-hour sunset cruise with live music, which begins at 7:30pm.
BONUS FOR 2017: Stella Artois is offering a FREE chalice to every rider on the Jazzin’ Sunset Cruises this year!
Dates & Bands:
If any preferred dates are sold out, join our Waiting List for any openings that appear!
Every Thursday thru October
- September 21 – Ken Gehret and David Francis (guitar)
- September 28 – Tim Warfield (sax), Jimmy Wood (piano), Steve Meashey (bass)
- October 5 – Chuck Long (trumpet), Tom Colgan (piano)
- October 12 – Tom Strohman (saxophone), Greg Strohman (piano), Jim Miller (bass)
- October 19 – Carlos Washington (trumpet), Jarred McDonald (organ)
- October 26 – Tony Anacan (guitar and vocals), Jean Marie Anacan (vocals)
There is a cash bar available for our guests, serving top-shelf beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as soda and other non-alcoholic beverages.
There is an à la carte grill available for our guests, serving snacks, sweets, light entrees, and sandwiches.
- The Pride is wheelchair and handicapped accessible.
- The riverboat sails rain or shine.
- Restrooms are available onboard.