Kipona Labor Day Celebration
- From: Sep 05, 2020 – Sep 07, 2020
- Riverfront Park - Harrisburg PA
- 101 Walnut Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Times: 11 AM-8 PM
- Phone: (717) 255-3169
On September 5-7, 2020 the City of Harrisburg will proudly present the 103rd Annual Kipona Festival on Riverfront Park and City Island, sponsored by Visit Hershey & Harrisburg.
The festival features more than 30 food vendors, 2 live music stages with more than 30 bands, Artist Market with handmade arts and crafts, Family Fun Zone, Native American Pow-Wow, Biergarten, Festival of Colors, canoe and kayak races, crab cake eating contest, carnival games, the Annual Duck Derby rubber duck race in the Susquehanna River to benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and much more! Fireworks will be held on Sunday, September 1 at approximately 8:15pm.
- Saturday, September 5 – 11am-8pm
- Sunday, September 6 – 11am-8pm
- Monday, September 7 – 11am-6pm
- Street parking is FREE on Sunday and Monday. On Saturday, 4 hours of free street parking is available using the code LUVHBG in the ParkMobile App.
- $10 special event parking in the Market Square Garage courtesy of SP Plus
- $5 parking on City Island
- Handicapped parking is available on State Street (by Front Street)
Additional Transportation Options
- The train station is a short 10-minute walk from the festival.
- Free bike parking will be provided by Recycle Bicycle at Market and North Streets along Front Street.
The City of Harrisburg relies on community partners to produce the Kipona Festival. This event attracts an estimated 75,000 guests and will offer exposure to a diverse crowd of local residents and regional visitors alike. Please review the sponsorship packet and contact Megan Roby at 717-255-3169 or email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities.