Little Big Beer Festival - May 4, 2019, at National Civil War Museum
little festival – BIG BEERS
LBBF returns with one-of-a-kind, high-ABV brews (aka ‘Big Beers’) at The National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg (upstairs ballroom).
Expect special releases, collaborations, and a few classic selections.
Designated Driver drinks available so plan ahead and get yourself a DD.
Vote for your favorite brew after you’ve done some sampling. Which Big Beer will win top prize? It’s up to you to decide.
- Beer Samples Galore
- 5th Anniversary Tasting Glass
- Access to The National Civil War Museum (10am – 5pm)
BREWERIES (so far)
- Big Bottom Brewery
- Boneshire Brew Works
- Burd’s Nest Brewing Co.
- Chatty Monks Brewing Co.
- Collusion Tap Works
- Crystal Ball Brewing Co.
- Free Will Brewing Co.
- Funk Brewing Co. collaboration with Kurt Gottshall
- GearHouse Brewing Co.
- Market Cross Pub & Brewery
- Millworks Brewery
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Co.
- Moo-Duck Brewery collaboration with Pourmans Brewing Co.
- Snitz Creek Brewery
- Something Wicked Brewing Co.
- Spring Gate Brewery
- Tattered Flag Brewery & Still Works
- The Vegetable Hunter Brewery
- Wyndridge Farm Brewing
- Zeroday Brewing Co.
General Admission: $50
(Limited to 375 people – less tickets are being sold than last year to provide more space for our fest goers.)
Designated Driver: $10
100% of proceeds go to Harrisburg River Rescue & Emergency Services, the exclusive beneficiary of Harrisburg Beer Week.
Must be 21+ to purchase tickets and attend. Please provide valid ID at the door.